Sr. Product Manager
3 Place Ville Marie Suite 400 Montreal, Quebec H3B 2E3
Our client modernizes the sales organizations of Fortune 500 clients with artificial intelligence and buyer insights. A first-of-its-kind sales analytics platform, it combines CRM and other relevant sources of data with a proprietary, self-learning network into intelligence for the world’ s leading sales organizations. Our client' s patented technology enables enterprises to imagine a modern sales force and help sales managers, operators and professionals to automate and navigate through non-revenue producing activities and grow revenue by creating a more effective and efficient sales process.
Our client' s our product team is growing and this is an exciting time to join us. They are looking for people who are passionate, empathetic and intellectually curious. They have two flavors of our core product: for our enterprise customers and for individuals. For product team members, this offers a variety of systems and environments to make an imprint, from the more test-driven, consumer-facing application, to the more analytics, big-data backend infrastructure that needs to meet the scale, reliability and security of enterprise clients. Whatever your passion in a product: UI/UX, analytics, growth hacking, or, infrastructure, they have something for you to work on. If you are naturally curious, enjoy learning and excited to be in the forefront of something revolutionary, please apply.
The role you’ ll play:
- Develop and own product vision and strategy for once or more product components for the core product platform. Proactively communicate this vision/strategy to the executive team and all internal/external stakeholders
- Gather business and functional requirements, propose features and develop tests, prototypes and MVPs to validate product theses
- Own your part of the roadmap and work closely with engineers, designers and architects to execute against it
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery
- Drive sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, stories and create necessary documentation to ensure features and benefits are widely socialized
- Conduct user interviews as part of researching which features should be prioritized for development.
- Lead and listen; continually seek input but have ownership mentality and stand behind product tradeoffs
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in social network, CRM or SaaS industries. Tech-startup experiences a big plus
- A doer, with an ability to always be moving the ball forward and doing them well
- Strong business acumen and the ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Experience and a track record of success partnering with engineering, marketing, sales, services, and other internal teams
- Experience in a test-driven, agile development environment preferred
- Integrity, dedication and a collaborative nature that has an overwhelming desire to exceed expectations
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities
- MBA, technical background, or, a working knowledge of CS fundamentals strongly preferred
- Working well with time sensitive delivery deadlines
- Comfortable with navigating through ambiguity
- Team player mentality
- Sense of pride and ownership for your quality of work
- Sense of humor
Is this you? We look forward to your submission and being a part of our company' s success and culture as we continue to scale our network.