Sr. Product Manager
10202 W Washington Blvd Century City, California 90067
Location: Century City
Type: Consultant to Hire
Compensation: Competitive w/Bonus
Streaming video network seeking a Sr. Product Manager to help execute the product vision and deliver maximum value for consumers and advertisers with a goal of helping the business achieve its growth and monetization targets. This role is a global position that is part of a team that owns the data, advertising and marketing technology platform. The qualified candidate in this role will have the ability to be nimble and recognize when to pivot strategy in an always-evolving digital landscape, while taking advantage of industry trends. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure CRM delivers maximum value to customers and business users coupled with desired business benefits.
The Product Manager is a person who is deeply connected to the world of digital video entertainment; a person who understands consumer behavior (data driven) and evolving trends with respect to video consumption on traditional platforms (e.g., linear TV) and emerging platforms and devices. The Product Manager will be responsible for creating applications that lead the consumer through a funnel of activity that runs from video selection and viewing, through deeper engagement and into a CRM relationship with the service. As an ad-supported business, Product Manager also will need to ensure that innovative advertising products are developed that not only address the desires of brand marketers, but also enhance the overall consumer experience.
- BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer science, communications or related field, or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management, customer acquisition, CRM tools and strategies.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Online Customer Acquisition software, Attribution technologies, Digital media buying, DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, CDPs, Yield Optimization, and/or multichannel marketing
- CRM tools like Salesforce and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Background working in or with Analytics and Data Science teams.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial and able to evangelize new ideas across the organization to get buy in Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- Strong background in the building and operating one of the following type of products: mobile, web based or connected TV based.
- Experience in managing high quality streaming service whether live or VOD.
- Experience in managing subscription or heavy user acquisition businesses.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies and their application in an engineering environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment.
- Experience with reporting and analytic tools, DoubleClick, Omniture/Google analytics tags.