Sr. NetSuite Developer
731 Spring Street Floor 5 Los Angeles, CA 90014
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Company: An Inc Magazine TOP 25 eCommerce Co!
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Role: NetSuite Developer
Type: Full-Time Permanent Direct Hire
Compensation: Equity, Unlimited PTO, 100% Paid Medical & MORE!
What You' ll Do:
• Gather requirements from Finance or Operations teams and Converting into Technical documents.
• Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customizations.
• Create Custom forms, fields, searches.
• Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions
• Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
• Update and maintain workflows and Suite Scripts
• Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for the business needs
• Work with the IT to provide necessary support to the business related to NetSuite
• Own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on NetSuite projects
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Steiner' s policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Integrate NetSuite and other third-party programs for e-Commerce using RESTlets.
• Recent SuiteScript Development experience with NetSuite
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field; or BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field
• Full lifecycle implementation of NetSuite
• Hands-on coding, testing, and implementation of software within a SaaS
• Experience with SuiteCommerce and OneWorld.
• Knowledge of brands and how e-commerce, logistics and fulfillment work.
What’ s Cool about us
• Work on a lean agile engineering team and have your work make an impact
• Competitive Pay including equity (On target to go IPO this year)
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Catered lunches
• Company paid Medical, Dental (DMO & DPO), Vision, Life & Voluntary Insurance, 401k