Sr. Manager of Fraud/Risk Analytics- eCommerce
225 Liberty St New York, NY 10281
Role: Sr. Manager of Fraud/Risk Analytics- eCommerce
Location: New York, NY
Pay: Dependent on experience
JBC is searching for a Sr. Manager of Fraud/Risk Analytics- eCommerce. In this position you will own the analytical agenda in support of reducing fraud and optimizing fraud queues across multiple major brands!
- Will analyze data and lead analysts to determine areas with high chargebacks levels and developing the evolution of fraud analytics.
- Instituting regular reporting and review processes, conducting in-depth analytical projects to developing predictive models
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization including asset protection, corporate customer service, store operations and the COE.
- Will have a keen eye on what is happening in the industry and work to deliver a best in class fraud analytics function
- Present findings and work with stakeholders to turn the insights into action that delivers both short term and longer term benefit for the organization.
- B.S or M.S. in Engineering, Statistics, Information Systems or other Mathematics field
- 4-7 years prior experience in Fraud Analytics or related field
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable strategies and tell the story
- Expertise in SQL, SAS, R, Python or other programming language to query data and perform analysis
- Familiarity with cloud computing architectures like AWS.
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate across the organization and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in conducting fraud analytics
- Broad experience in delivering analytical projects to drive strategy and value.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive strategies and build relationships
- Well-versed with the payments world as well as with card network regulations in regard to chargebacks