Sr. DataStage Developer
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Sr. DataStage Developer
Looking for a Sr. DataStage Developer who has worked heavily with XML output/input
Reach out to email@example.com for further details
Title: Sr. ETL - DataStage Developer
6 – 12 months contract
The Data Integration Specialist will own the design and development of the data integration processes. They will also have the responsibility for managing and administering the IT tools supporting the IBM Information Server Platform, while ensuring high levels of data quality and privacy.
This role requires candidates to have:
Strong in Datastage
Extensive experience in creating complex XML output from Datastage. A degree in computer science or overall IT knowledge.
10 plus years of experience and around 8 years minimum experience with DataStage.
Very strong experience where the datastage jobs covert data and write to XML files.
XML OUTPUT STAGES
XML FILES SPY
CREATING NEW XML JOBS USING XML TRANSFOREMER – XML/OUTPUT STAGES
• Responsible for the implementation ETL / ELT jobs form various business systems to MDM and other systems. This will include file, based, web service based, and database based processes.
• Work closely with other teams to provide expertise, especially with the MDM and Service Integration teams to determine the appropriate integration approach, mapping and quality of sourced data.
• Assist in maintain the data model and documentation via data modeling and architecture tooling
• Own the technical administration of the applications (not the infrastructure)
• Support any data quality profiling required periodically by the business or when onboarding new data sources.
• Participate in the regular Data Governance Council meetings
• Understand and ensure adherence to all PII and Master Data Governance policies and procedures
• Understand, adhere to, and monitor all SLAs and accuracy ratios for creating and updating data
• Maintain consistency, uniformity, and accuracy of all data passing through the Data Integration Platform