181 Fremont Street San Francisco, California 94111
Title of Job: Sourcer
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP - 6 month contract
The Sourcer will build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, candidate generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, Events lists, Internal Tools and alternative search techniques
- Work closely with Recruiters to deeply understand requirements of various roles and how they fit into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Screen resumes to determine fit
- Talent mapping of research profiles
- Source invite lists for large events
- Regularly track pipeline activity to maintain candidate flow?
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 1+ years of sourcing or staffing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines?
- Previous experience recruiting in the creative field a plus
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs?
- 1+ years of sourcing or staffing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines? Previous experience recruiting in the creative field a plus
- Passionate about products and able to speak to our technology/industry?
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit?
- Excellent research skills and attention to detail?
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive? candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- BA/BS degree preferred