191 N Wacker Drive Chicago, Illinois 94105
Title of Job: Sourcer
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 1 year contract
- Design and execute customized, candidate research plans, partnering closely with recruiters and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Build engagement strategies for each prospect candidate – develop deep awareness of candidate motivations and interests.
- Present full and thorough candidate synopses – go beyond the resume and into the experience, approach and learning throughout their career.
- Researchers proactively work with teams to offer market insights, interpretations, and direction for searches.
- Engage a broad network of prospect talent based on your extensive knowledge of Facebook’ s long-term strategy and product direction.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Have 2 + years of recruiting – ideally with exec research training or experience
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment utilizing data.
- Be confident in pushing the recruiting process with senior business leadership.
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Is passionate about the product and business. Wants to integrate self with hiring managers deeply.