Sourcer & Project Coordinator
600 Battery Street, 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Creative Sourcer & Project Coordinator
This is a long-term contract with the potential to hire.
This role is responsible for supporting the creative services director and the overall creative department. It’ s great role for those wanting to build their careers in creative management and/or creative resourcing and have experience or interest in experiential marketing.
Typical responsibilities for this role are:
- Partner with the creative services director in resourcing creative talent either through talent agencies or organic search.
- Act as a point-of-contact for current freelance team members.
- Proactive development of freelance community and management of database.
- Responsible for scheduling interviews and on-boarding process.
- Step in as creative project manager for creative “ exploratory/development” phase.
- Manage creative team hours allocations and use.
- Traffic ad-hoc design requests.
- Assist with process development within creative operations.
- Various administrative support needs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Entry to Mid-level with 2-4 years to experience working along-side creative team members.
- Must have a keen eye for design and talent.
- Knowledge of the creative process and experience managing projects.
- Organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Must be flexible, team oriented, a problem solver and a great communicator.
- Must possess ability to work independently and wear multiple hats.
- Ideally has creative passions/skills to help add to a dynamic team.