211 E Ocean Blvd Ste 100 Long Beach, CA 90802
Job Title: Sound Engineer
Location: Remote but ideally, local to LA
Start Date: ASAP
Our ad agency client is looking for an audio engineer to record, mix, design and edit music and audio for their content. This position is responsible for enhancing audio with appropriate sound effects, fixing sound-related issues, working with producers, creatives and editors, and completing projects to specifications. You should be able to offer creative input and make effective recommendations, but also follow written and verbal instructions.
- Editing and mixing audio to client specifications.
- Manipulating and enhancing recorded audio and adding sound effects to recordings.
- Providing solutions to creative needs for sound design and mix needs.
- Taking layers of audio and combining together during working sessions.
- Support localization projects that require mixing multi-language audio.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting sound equipment.
- Understanding briefs and making helpful suggestions if possible and appropriate.
- Meeting with clients to determine the requirements and specifications of recordings or performances.
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio tracks