108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Solutions Manager
Type of Company: SaaS Content Platform
Type: Full time
This is a key client facing role delivering software-as-a-service platform to its customers and online shoppers.
The person in this role will be responsible for a portfolio of existing accounts and lead new clients through the onboarding process as well as strategize ways for them to recognize maximum value from the usage of their collected content, whether it be digitally or instore.
The ideal candidate should have a strong retail SaaS background and be passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
- Support senior Solutions Manager with management of Tier 1 accounts and independently manage Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts
- Own the pre and post-launch process
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and fulfill client objectives
- Identify client needs from both a business and technical perspective
- Conduct kick off, scoping and onboarding for new projects
- Maintain healthy relationships with clients post-launch (business reviews, performance monitoring, check-ins) to maximize value and adoption
- Grow and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
- Translate technical details for clients to easily understand
- Escalate and resolve critical issues or blockers for each integration
- Monitor and troubleshoot existing account issues
- Communicate high priority customer requests to Engineering/Product teams
- Track and manage billable support hours
- Train clients to use the system effectively
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and demonstrated track record of success in client-facing technical project management, client services, account management or support with on-going customer relationships
- Formal project management training and/or certification (PMP Certification is a strong plus)
- Proficient in software project/product implementation
- SaaS experience working with/for large eCommerce retail clients
- Experience with data feeds (XML, CSV, TSV) and ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience with Google feeds a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful API is a plus
- Experience managing complex projects which include working with data feeds, JS code, email and SEO.
- Ability to work with both internal and external teams to deploy a SaaS integration