Solutions Engineer REMOTE
100 Main St New York, NY 10018
Type of Company: SaaS Content Platform
This is a key client-facing role in delivering client' s software-as-a-service platform to its customers and online shoppers. The person in this role will be responsible for the onboarding of key accounts. The ideal candidate should have a background both in Front End Development and Engineering but also has strong client-facing and management skills.
• Lead customers through complex integrations using API, JS widget or hybrid approach drawing among elements of both integration approaches
• Present integration process and act as the SME during the sales cycle for prospective clients
• Answer questions, educate clients and provide technical support during the onboard process.
• Contribute to defining the project scope
• Support Clients QA, and identify defects and next steps to address
• Troubleshoot integration and data issues
• Help define and prioritize custom requirements that may come out during the onboarding process
• Experience developing Internet products and technologies
• Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility testing required
• Experience in SQL preferred
• Experience with APIs preferred
• Design experience (e.g., Sketch), Technical writing experience preferred
• Website building experience a plus (basic web technologies) putting all code components together (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
• Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms (e.g., Magento 1 and 2, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Shopify)
• Experience using ticketing systems and CRMs to track workload preferred
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills— both verbal and written with the ability to speak clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience with multi-tenant SaaS products a plus
• Experience with Databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL), FTP Clients, Development Tools (e.g., Sublime Text, Atom), Xcode a plus
• A passion for eCommerce and retail