Solutions Architect - TX
600 Congress Ave Austin, TX 78701
Title: Solutions Architect
Company Description: A well-recognized e-commerce SaaS organization
Location: Austin, Texas- Remote
**Candidates MUST be either US Citizen or have GC**
This is a dynamic role that requires part salesperson, part product manager, and part engineer. You will support Sales Directors in client-facing presentations and demonstrations by being the expert on the platform. No two days are the same, at a company that has become a true market leader while maintaining a startup culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Be on the front lines of customer communication, providing demonstrations of our product, strategizing on the most relevant use cases, knowing everything there is to know about our software and building technical integrations when needed.
- Support responses to RFPs and RFIs by coordinating responses to technical questions with other internal teams, formulating our response to functional questions, developing supporting presentations that highlight our response.
- Work closely with Sales Directors and Client Success Managers, developing responses to customer questions and confirming key requirements for the platform.
- Create custom demonstrations of the platform that incorporate each customers site and key requirements.
- Participate in Proofs of Concept with clients by serving as the “ business lead” who gathers client requirements/use cases and building those out in the platform.
- Participate in weekly Sales Team meetings to understand the sales landscape and provide input from recent client interactions.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 4+ years in marketing, technical services, sales engineering
- Experience " delivering" technology services and strategy in the digital marketing space.
- Highly structured and analytical mindset; strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value propositions.
- Strong attention to detail, both quantitative and qualitative.
- A strong desire to teach new clients about the platform and be proactive with questions and commentary to learn what the client cares about.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.