Software Test Automation Engineer
9401 Waples St #100 San Diego, California 92121
Title of Job: Software Test Automation Engineer
Company Description: A.I. company specializing in the development of self-driving technology.
Location: San Diego, CA
Start Date: 02/20/2018
- Developing the build tools and infrastructure for delivering our various platform components to others
- Developing configuration management scripts to ensure test infrastructure is repeatable and version controlled
- Writing custom services to better manage test infrastructure
- Working with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases
- Developing infrastructure for running automated tests on real hardware
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Cloudformation, SaltStack)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, etc)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and services (Jenkins, GoCD, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Familiarity with large, complex build systems and automated testing
- A passion for robotics, automation and technology
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
Salary: Mid-Senior Industry-level salary with stock options and equity.