Software Engineer, Machine Learning
525 Brannan Street Unit 308 San Francisco, CA 94107
Title: Machine Learning Software Engineer
Company: AI/ML SaaS Platform- Medical Data
Location: San Francisco, CA
JBC is searching for brilliant Machine Learning Software Engineers, for a client who is on a mission to understand and structure the world’ s medical data, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence! You are someone who can not only design machine-based systems, but also think creatively about the human interactions necessary to augment and train those systems.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Develop NLP systems that help us structure and understand biomedical information and patient data
- Work with a range of structured and unstructured data sources
- Design and build customized, large-scale cloud-based machine learning systems
- Design innovative data-acquisition and labeling systems, leveraging tools & techniques like crowdsourcing and novel active learning approaches
We’ re looking for teammates who bring:
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Industry or academic experience working on a range of ML problems, particularly NLP
- Expert software development skills with a focus for building sound and scalable ML.
- Excitement about taking cutting-edge technologies and techniques to one of the most important and most archaic industries.
- A passion for finding, analyzing, and incorporating the latest research directly into the production environment.
- Good intuition for understanding what good research looks like, and where we should focus effort to maximize outcomes
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Developing and improving core NLP components--not just grabbing things off the shelf
- Managing large-scale crowd-sourcing data labelling and acquisition (Amazon Turk, Crowdflower, etc.)