Social and Search Supervisor
NYC | 33 irving pl. | new york ny 10003 New York, NY 10003
Title: Social and Search Supervisor
Company: Media Planning & Buying Agency
Location: New York, New York
Responsibilities: The Supervisor will be accountable for the day-to-day management of a client' s paid search and paid social marketing initiatives, managing the junior members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for clients. You are expected to function at a highly efficient level utilizing advanced execution skills and maintaining relationships with key clients:
- You' ll lead the day-to-day supervision of client paid search and paid social programs including strategic approaches, bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting and overall goal achievement
- Develop positive relationships with search engine and social media community, vendors for optimal service levels and results
- Understand the client’ s product, marketing objectives and digital goals, presenting to clients on regular basis
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines.
- Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces across the search and social landscape.
- Think creatively, do research, and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice. Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs.
- Build, or assist in crafting, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation
- Campaign Strategy definition and implementation, working closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated campaigns
- Stay current on industry trends, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts and enhance our overall practice.
- Min 3 years of paid search and paid social campaign management experience
- You' ll have gained essential experience in Analytical Tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture), Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor), and Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Bid Management tools (DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo, Marin, etc. Marin & Searchlight) as well as 3rd Party Tracking Tools (DoubleClick, Floodlight, Sizmek, etc.)
- Experience meeting with and maintaining relationships with clients is essential
- Experience as a managing and mentoring junior members of a team
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
Salary: commensurate with experience