Social Media Program Director
108W 39th st., 7th floor New York City, NY 10018
Title: Social Media Program Director
Company: Digital Marketing Solutions Provider
Locations include: New York, Dallas, San Francisco and LA
*CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR HAVE GREEN CARD*
JBCconnect is currently searching for a Social Media Program Director in New York, Dallas, San Francisco and LA markets. We are searching for that rockstar candidate who has experience in developing roadmaps, and executing online social media based marketing solutions for clients.
- Be responsible for the performance of the social media P&L
- Enhance and manage the existing social media product roadmap.
- Continuously evolve our strategies and tactical execution plans in keeping with changing trends
- Evangelize social solutions with potential clients, sales team members and other internal and external constituents.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to develop go-to market strategies for new solutions
- Work closely with sales personnel to respond to client RFPs and proposals
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on our social media strategy with clients
- Supervise and train our staff of digital marketing managers.
- Ensure program delivery goals are being met and that we are exceeding client expectations
- Demonstrated track record leading local social media groups and networks
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public relations or related fields.
- 5+ years leading large social media programs amd marketing solutions
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms, and a strong understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage heavy workloads with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities based on organizational needs
- Proven track record of generating results, managing teams and collaborating with others
- Creative thinker with strong management, and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail