Social Media Marketing Manager
100 Main Street San Francisco, CA 94102
Client: Social Media and Technology Company
Duration: 6 months
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client is looking for a Social Marketing Manager to lead key work streams within a newly formed company Marketing team.
This role will be responsible for leading strategic development and execution of social marketing communications initiatives that support and build our company brand in the eyes of their global community.
This individual will have proven experience leading creative development, teams and cross-functional projects.
You will work with multiple internal teams (our internal creative agency, Communications, Policy, Partnerships) as well as external vendors (creative agencies and moderation partner).
You will focus on delivering successful community content both on and off platform, as well as building external fame and visibility for our initiatives.
The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in developing creatively driven brand-marketing campaigns which are executed in social channels, a unique passion for problem-solving, collaborating cross-functionally, and driving data-driven results.
This person will also be expert at relationship building: open, tenacious, curious, and a champion for this program of work.
Previous experience will have covered social marketing and multi-channel communications planning, using data to identify insights and build compelling strategies for our community content.
• Lead key creative agency relationships developing best in class social campaigns, delivering consistent value from our partners
• Develop and manage the execution of social marketing campaigns in partnership with internal creative teams
• Partner with Brand Strategy, Insights, Analytics, and Media Delivery teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of community understanding and structured to deliver data-driven results
• Building exposure, both on-platform and off, by leveraging relationships with cross-functional teams to further the reach and fame of our content
• Analysis of cultural, community, media and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content Support approach for moderation working with our external partner, reinforcing tonal guidelines, response framework and measurement
• Experience presenting to large audiences and to senior leadership stakeholders
• 7+ years advertising and marketing experience with experience in social
• Experience working with consumer-facing corporate brands
• Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative, integrated social marketing campaigns
• Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations
• Proven strategic experience designing and delivering impactful marketing solutions