Social Media Marketing Manager
1000 Wilshire Blvd , 7th Fl Suite # 710 Los Angeles, CA 90010
Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Full-service PPC, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media Marketing Ad Agency
Responsibilities: this role will manage Facebook, Instagram, and other Social Media channels for both paid ads and organic posts, and research, build, optimize campaigns for 5-15 clients with a monthly spend monthly between $25, 000 - $500, 000:
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month
- Identify the best alternative paid social channel/medium for ad campaigns (outside of Facebook or Instagram) based on an in-depth market analysis, including audience demographics, media usage, ratings, etc.
- Create and launch video campaigns across multiple platforms including YouTube, Google Video Partners, Facebook, etc.
- Provide ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding KPI expectations.
- Troubleshoot pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution
- Conduct competitive & macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns
- Proactively find opportunities to grow the business by diving into campaign analytics and marketplace trends
- 4-5 years’ experience online media buying and planning with budgets exceeding $100k annually (Facebook and other Social campaigns) in an agency-side environment
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook’ s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Extensive split testing experience and serving as a primary stakeholder for conversion funnel improvements
- Experience building out full-funnel strategies for e-commerce clients is a huge plus!
- Affiliate/Viral/Referral experience is a plus!
Salary: commensurate with experience