Social Media Marketing Manager
108 Main Street Burbank, CA 91501
Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Apparel & Accessories Company
Location: Burbank, CA
Responsibilities: Role will have ownership for all platforms, brand voice & tone, categories, and content pillars and innovate ways to drive customer voice, engagement & conversation. Will also be responsible for defining and executing an innovative social media strategy for a robust portfolio of brands and developing campaigns that deliver measurable business results.:
- Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness, drive customer growth and ultimately increase conversion.
- Expand the fan base across the brands’ owned social channels by attracting new followers and transforming current followers into brand advocates.
- Drive meaningful fan engagement across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and emerging social channels, such as TikTok.
- Devise unique and creative social media campaigns to drive value while aligning with the brand voice (of each brand).
- Conduct outreach and develop partnerships with like-minded brands to drive customer acquisition while engaging the owned community.
- Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms.
- Set campaign goals, analyze overall effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas of improvement.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure goals are aligned.
- Manage, coach and lead social media team.
- Direct and drive third-party digital vendors including fee negotiations.
- Manage budgets and allocation of funds across social channels while closely monitoring and driving return on investment.
- Partner with Influencer Marketing team on activations. Use social listening strategically as an analytics tool for discovery of “ always on” Influencers. Create department Influencer database to activate against key programs.
- Train CBI Sales team retail on social media best practices to drive their business forward.
- Continuously stay abreast of new and emerging social medial trends, actively share new insights and apply to strategic initiatives.
- 5-8 years experience working in social or digital media.
- Experience with social media management and social listening tools (such as Sprinklr, Sysomos, Salesforce Social Studio, etc.) as well as native social media platforms a MUST!
- Strong background in strategic planning within the social and digital space, and experience developing and implementing highly successful social media campaigns & content strategies
- Experience within health and wellness, beauty or apparel industry social media management experience a MUST.
- Strong organic social media content marketing campaign creation experience AND proficiency in paid social media advertising and social media reporting & metrics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Strong leader and team player in addition to experience working across multiple platforms.
- Experience working with and promoting brand initiatives.
- Keen understanding of the Influencer, Blogger and Brand Ambassador space with execution of successful Influencer/Blogger/Brand Ambassador programs.
- Strong communication skills; external, internal collaboration and negotiation.
- Strong computer/technical skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a strong POV
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through and hit deadlines.
- High comfort level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Proven track record of excellence in fast-moving marketing division/company.