Social Media Manager
Embarcadero Center, 3 San Francisco, CA 94111
Our client, a San Francisco-based charter cruise and events company, is seeking a Social Media Manager to help them meaningfully grow their audience, fan engagement and influencer strategy through a variety of social channels. They will implement the company’ s Social Media marketing efforts at both a brand level and in a support role at the field marketing level.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing a social content strategy, creating relevant content, community participation, and leadership. You are expected to grow our user audience across all platforms, and create original and engaging content. Initiatives include coordinating product launches, building brand awareness and establishing relationships with content creators.
This is a three month-long contract-to-hire opportunity located in San Francisco on the Embarcadero.
- Responsible for the company' s Social Media Marketing Strategy and defined KPIs for all social media channels and implementing a regular reporting process.
- Support brand campaigns and collaborate with cross-functional partners to create and execute content strategy across key channels, ensuring content adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines.
- Develop an enviable corporate image through a re-designed corporate social media strategy and quality content regulation across the company' s social pages.
- Develop a paid/owned/earned influencer strategy, and build relationships with high-profile influencers in all market segments for the company thus increasing brand awareness and backlinking opportunities for the company.
- Evaluate existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts for online partnerships, sponsorships, and promotional social opportunities on an on-going basis as they relate to WED/SCH/LOC and IDC campaigns.
- Develop strategy to grow channel members, engagement, conversions/channel through the execution of brand awareness social campaigns.
- Determine quarterly KPIs/channel, monitor performance, optimize content and distribution in real time for brand campaigns.
- Examine, gather and report on both brand and local data and insights on a quarterly basis.
- Continue to support Social Servicing Coordinator as needed.
Local Port Support:
- This role will provide analytics quarterly to port marketers to inform their content creation and curation moving forward.
- Consult with local social media teams bi-weekly to develop online strategy, blog posts, video and photo content, and social media posts to ensure alignment between brand and local port content.
- Maintain a keen understanding of social media trends affecting local teams, and make appropriate recommendations regarding community strategy/social strategy.
- Provide best practices and training to port marketers on an “ as-needed basis."
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise of key social media platforms and tools, Salesforce social a plus
- BA/BS in a related field
- 1-2 years of experience running a social media marketing program for a consumer brand
- Demonstrated experience developing content-driven programs to increase engagement in measurable ways
- Knowledge and focus on analytics and ROI
- Experience with influence marketing programs
- Strong grasp of analytics