Digital Marketing Manager
Embarcadero Center, 3 San Francisco, CA 94111
Location: Downtown San Francisco
Terms: Contract to Hire
Our client seeks a skilled digital marketing manager. The person hired for this role will own the strategic roadmap for our client' s social media channels. They seek someone that is both hands-on and a delegator as there are up to 4 direct reports. This position requires experience with Content, Analytics, PPC, Display, SEO across the social media channels that drive revenue for our client. The best candidates show a track record of acting strategically, ensuring advance planning of initiatives and creation of big ideas.
Description of key job functions:
- Work closely with creative, ecommerce, sales & retail to drive engagement and revenue.
- Own the content calendar and ensure all above departments are aligned & aware of all plans across our social media channels.
- Proactively identify actionable insights & call out in the weekly social media reports which are circulated to the executive team
- Provide new & upcoming opportunities to experiment --- be a social media trendspotter.
- Update social media playbook and create best practices.
- Create KPIs for all programs
- Ensure that all measurement tools, CTA etc. for all social programs are in place
- Work daily with key social media partners & external companies
- Ensure continuity in visual messaging across all social media platforms
- At least 5+ years social media experience
- Desire to embrace both the creative side but also the analytical aspects of social media.
- Experience with database-driven social/digital programs (fashion brands a plus).
- In-depth experience posting across all platforms (Snapchat, twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest, What’ s App etc.)
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and is able to work with a range of disciplines
- Bachelor or Master degree