Social Media Manager
6922 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90038
JBCconnect is seeking Social Media Manager with experience managing communities for film or tv. Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, communicating daily with the clients, providing strategic recommendations, and carrying out the strategy via editorial calendars, copywriting, and engagement are the ingredients for success in this role.
- Develop campaign activation briefs, social media plans, POVs, and relevant proposals.
- Create short/medium/long-term activation plans and editorial calendars.
- Convert activation plans, editorial calendars, and supporting content into client-ready presentations; presenting to client for approval.
- Owning day-to-day communications with the client, distributing deliverables, accepting feedback, overseeing revisions, etc.
- Craft copy, postings and editorial calendars - writing editorial/content plans for social media channels.
- Work with creative team to develop compelling imagery
- Manages logistics of all campaign materials for social media campaigns.
- Monitors campaign performance using social media tools and/or platform analytics
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field preferred.
- Passion for social media, prior experience working in social media a MUST.
- Thorough understanding of the social media space and those who engage with it – must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge base of social media platforms (esp. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Proven success in launching film or television campaigns and building communities
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills