Social Media Content Specialist
555 Market Street San Francisco, CA 91405
We’ re hiring a talented and innately creative Social Media and Content Specialist who will work on the Marketing team.
This person will have a strategic focus on optimizing Business sales enablement content as well as managing our social media channel ecosystem in support of the US/Canada Content Marketing Manager, building our brand narrative and cultivating our ever-growing fan base.
Driven by a passion for connecting with people through engaging storytelling, this creative individual will use their knowledge of our audience to ultimately turn social media followers into customers and advocates. We are looking for a highly creative individual who is eager to think strategically, stretch their content-development muscles, and be a part of building a truly spectacular social presence that will make our audience take notice.
What you’ ll do
- Assists Manager in planning, execution, and multichannel distribution of marketing content
- Write clear, persuasive, and original B2B content ranging from splashy headlines to galvanizing calls-to-action in our brand voice
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Reviews, proofs, edits and writes content including, but not limited to: blogs, one-pagers, data sheets, website content, ebooks, sales content, and social media posts
- Work on multiple projects at once, sometimes under pressure and tight deadlines
- Helps manage the content process workflow including: contributions to the content calendar and obtaining timely approvals from key stakeholders
- Innovate and iterate on existing social strategies, distribution plans, and processes to ensure best-in-class operations
Required skills to get the job done
- 3+ years of in-house or agency copywriting and social media experience
- Experience building strategic social media marketing plans, with expertise in research/insights/measurement, channel/comms planning, deployment, and creative
- Experience working within complex, global consumer marketing organizations
- Ability to adapt to many different content formats, including social media copy, web copy, long-form content, blog content, one-pagers, and sales decks
- Superb writing, editing, proofreading, and fact-checking for brand consistency, clarity, and accuracy
- Cross-functional expertise while working closely with product marketing, field marketing, business development, legal, and design teams
- Effective communication skills for a broad range of personas, from business travel managers to Fortune 500 C-suite stakeholders
- Bachelor’ s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, or commensurate experience in a related field