Skype Engineer Tier 3
246 Industrial Way West Eatontown, New Jersey 07724
Job Title: Skype Engineer - VOICE and VIDEO
Company: IT Consulting
- Work in a Support role for Lync/Skype for Business Enterprise customers.
- Work with clients and vendors to drive troubleshooting to remediation.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss ongoing project status and deliverables
- Convey technical concepts clearly and confidently to technical and non-technical people alike
- Convert client business requirements into sound technical solutions
- Manage his or her own work with minimal oversight and proactively communicates status and risks to team and management
- Apply and share knowledge; contribute ideas and opinions
- Share on call rotation – one week per month
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively with various clients and prioritizing and multitasking issues.
- Strong Lync 2013, Skype for Business, Enterprise Voice troubleshooting skills.
- 5+ years of experience with Office Communication Server 2007/R2, Lync 2010, Lync 2013, Skype for Business, Lync/Skype for Business Online deployments and migrations
- 5+ years of experience with Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Online Unified Messaging
- Experience with Microsoft certified voice gateways (AudioCodes, Sonus, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft certified IP phone deployment and management (Polycom CX/VVX, AudioCodes, etc.)
- Experience with diagnostic tools (Wireshark / Netmon, Snooper etc.)
- Experience with network switching, routing, quality of service, bandwidth control, etc.
- Experience with Cisco / Avaya / Third-Party IP Telephony
- Experience with Cisco, Polycom,… Video Endpoints
- Experience with Microsoft KHI and CQM for Lync / Skype for Business