108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
eCommerce Company located in Downtown Los Angeles
Full-Time Permanent Direct Hire
Compensation: Equity, Unlimited PTO, 100% Paid Medical & MORE!
What You' ll Do
• Evaluate business requirements and implement solutions in Shopify
• Build new and support existing custom scripts
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as graphics & marketing to translate business goals into functional web products.
• Debug and troubleshoot production issues
• Clearly, communicate test plans for your scripts to be put through QA
What You' ll Bring
• Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience of Shopify Development
• Solid portfolio of quality, hand-coded responsive themes
• Knowledge of Shopify Scripts
• Knowledge of Shopify AJAX API, Meta fields and Liquid templating.
• Ability to setup Shopify Workflows and Launchpad Campaigns
• Comfortable with Git and command line tools