Senior Vice President Ecommerce
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Vice President – Ecommerce
Company: Fortune 500 Global Consumer Brands Company
Location: New York, NY
Responsibilities: The SVP of Ecommerce will oversee the launch of global ecommerce sites and ongoing delivery of sales and user engagement goals; responsible for online marketing, merchandising, user experience, product development, and site operations and will manage team responsible online operations relating to ecommerce with oversight responsibility for operating metrics and key performance drivers:
- Work across internal team to create a branded online experience that is both representative of the customer' s offline experience and takes that engagement to the next level by anticipating the needs and exceeding the expectations of a multi-channel consumer.
- Oversee creation and execution of the seasonal ecommerce strategy and ensure all projects support Brand strategy and contribute to the global brand sites.
- Collaborate with regional and market teams to incorporate and/or accommodate local strategies within the global brand e-commerce strategy.
- Lead business analysis of all programs and establish programs to drive continuous improvement.
- Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades with business systems and workflow that will improve process and efficiency.
- Oversee budget for key programs (Program development, Promotions, Email and Marketing, Search and Affiliate) to maximize opportunities and ROI.
- Support President with analysis of key business metrics and site performance.
- Communicate reporting and analysis with key stakeholders to share pertinent leanings.
- Promote and execute best of breed online user experience methodologies that drive engagement and conversion.
- Work with Brand Operations and ELC Online to take advantage of cost efficiencies for marketing and promotional programs. Oversee all promotional product forecasts.
- Work closely with Marketing, Public Relations, Special Events and Sales to optimize offline advertising and partner relationships in order to drive online awareness and increase opt-ins and revenue.
- Oversee all Retention and Acquisition Marketing programs and communication strategy
- Develop new acquisition programs to drive awareness, engagement, and new customers to brand sites.
- Collaborate and lead brand digital marketing initiatives and integration to main site.
- Minimum 15+ years of database, direct and online marketing.
- Proven track record running a successful ecommerce business that demonstrated significant year over year growth.
- Ability to translate offline brand vision to the online channel and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision
- Expertise in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management.
- Proven leadership and team management skills with direct responsibility for building and managing a cohesive, high-performing team.
- Ability to identify, communicate and inspire an organization around the next generation of ecommerce experience to dramatically grow the business, and be able to work through tough issues and overcome challenges while maintaining good relationships.
- A creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment, prioritizes and oversees multiple projects at once and works well with cross functional teams.
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- Global experience highly preferred!
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
Salary: commensurate with experience