Senior User Experience Researcher
548 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94104
Are you looking for an opportunity that would allow you to help grow and build a new research team?
Our client is an exciting and beloved startup in the Bay Area. They are looking to add a Senior User Experience Researcher to their growing team. As one of the first researchers to join the company you would have a significant impact on crafting the future of the research function across the organization.
- Define and develop the user research practice within the company to help inform product strategy, capabilities, and product offerings.
- Develop research plans and conduct user research studies with clearly stated goals and research questions.
- Design and conduct qualitative research, such as user interviews, diary studies, ethnography, journey maps, and usability studies to help identify user needs, problems, and opportunities.
- Design and conduct quantitative research, such as in-app and external surveys, and produce comprehensive survey analysis and reporting.
- Conduct research strategy workshops to help ground strategic decisions with user insights during the product development process.
- Ability to identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help define product roadmaps, vision, and strategy.
- Participate in building the user research practice through hiring, mentoring, and building or selecting research tools and resources.
- 3+ years of experience conducting user research
- a Master' s Degree or PhD in a relevant field
- is relentlessly focused on customers' needs and wants
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- has a comfortable working knowledge of statistics