Senior UX/UI Designer
108 West 39th New York, NY 10018
Company: B2B Well-Funded Start up
Role: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: New York, NY
Pay: Dependent on experience
Our Product team is seeking a hands-on Senior UX/UI Designer to craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the company’ s Product UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UX/UI design in time with our team’ s software roadmap.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “ pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- 5-8+ years of software UX/UI design experience; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm to get your hands dirty in design - wireframes, pixel perfect mocks, and prototypes
- Experience working on a high-performing, collaborative team in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Very solid, current, and demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Experience working across complex user flows with differentiating user roles and permissions
- Experience facilitating workshops, critiques, mentoring more junior designers