Senior UX/UI Designer
127 W. 24th Street, 5th Floor New York, NY 10011
Company: B2B Start up in NYC
Role: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: New York, NY
Pay: Dependent on experience
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, this company empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
Our Product team is seeking a hands-on Senior UX/UI Designer to craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the companies’ Product UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UX/UI design in time with our team’ s software roadmap.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “ pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- 5-8+ years of software UX/UI design experience; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm to get your hands dirty in design - wireframes, pixel perfect mocks, and prototypes
- Experience working on a high-performing, collaborative team in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Very solid, current, and demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Experience building clean design UX artifacts (flows, journey maps, service blueprints, specs, related documentation)