Senior UX Designer
535 Mission St San Francisco, CA 94105
Title: Senior UX Designer
Company: Name-brand company
Location: San Francisco
Our client is undergoing a digital transformation and they need Senior UX Designers to help support this transition. Senior UX Designers design domain experiences that meets business goals and user needs (e.g. KPI’ s and user success metrics). They effectively collaborate with managers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to define, conceptualize, and design user-facing products. They partner with the UX leadership team to define the domain experience and to ensure deliverables are consistent with the user experience design vision. And they designs across web, mobile apps, and in-store environments, ensuring a consistent user experience across different platforms. Finally, they work through domain design problems from beginning to end: conceptualizes new products and features, designs storyboards, workflows, interactions, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and design standards based on business goals and user research.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years UX/UI design experience across consumer mobile applications, websites, or retail stores.
- Education: BA/BS in Design Required, preferably in UX related fields of HCI, Industrial Design, Product Design, Architecture or Graphic Design.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual UX design skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of designing for mobile apps and responsive web experiences; well versed in user interface design processes and methodology, including user-centered design.
- Capable of designing user experiences that support business goals and user needs.
- Strong ability to design high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, and iterate on user interface design and interaction flow of applications and experiences based on user feedback.
- Ability to leverage metrics, optimization, and qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to influence and cultivate strong relationships with key business stakeholders in the organization.
- Solid negotiation skills across a variety of audiences; can successfully advocate solutions among peers and to executive leadership.
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates consumer oriented user experience design solutions for complex problems.