Senior UX Designer
Company: Start-up SaaS Client
Role: Senior UX Designer
Location: Remote, Must sit in ETS hours
Our client is seeking a talented Senior UX Designer to join our team to help radically enhance the web and mobile app experience by improving usability and intuitiveness in our products and platforms.
Role and Responsibilities
- Solving problems and bringing business ideas to life, through sketching, wireframing, prototyping, designing, testing, and writing (multiple fidelities).
- Evangelize user-centered design principles, standards and best practices across user experiences.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, communication design, human-computer interaction, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience participating in the full product development lifecycle of web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- 5+ years’ work experience as a user experience designer
- Experience in financial services or similar industries where the goal is to build simple user experience for complex tasks.
- Experience working in cross functional Product and Engineering teams.
- The ability to understand customer needs, motivations, and behaviors and translate them into deliverable tasks.
- Experience creating design artifacts such as (but not limited to), wireframes, user flows, user journey maps, design comps, prototypes.
- Working with and/or building Design Systems.
- Effective user research skills (user interviews, usability testing, recruiting, analysis).
- Good presentation and listening skills, ability to communicate user needs and design rationale to key partners outside of the design team (such as business, legal teams).
- Optional experience in Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX or Lean Start-up methods.
- You demonstrate to others ‘ how’ and ‘ why’ user experience decisions are made