Senior Telecom Engineer (Genesys)
675 Avenue Of The Americas Fl 6 New York, NY 10010
Title: Global Telecom Engineer
Company: Health and Wellness
Location: New York, NY
- Execute migration, decommission, consolidation telecom infrastructure projects
- Engages with global counterparts responsible for operational support of all enterprise telephony systems, services, call center technologies, and other telecommunications networking assets
- Ensure the highest availability and performance of corporate phone and retail call center systems
- Responsible for operational service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency, productivity and agility goals are achieved
- Plan and oversee installations, and upgrades associated with the company' s telecommunications assets, services, and environment
- Work closely with call center management and staff to address and resolve telecom related issues
- 7 years of experience
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
- Demonstrated experience administering with Genesys Purecloud CallCenter technologies
- Cisco CVP, Avaya ACD and Cisco CallManager Administration
- Twilio experience a huge plus!
- Service-oriented approach to IT Telecommunications and Call Center technology
- Strong background in traditional and IP-based telephony technologies
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to analyze and determine root cause.
- Familiar with IP network routing and switching technologies
- May require ability to work at night, off-hours, holidays, or weekends (on-call rotation)
- Must be able to interview and work onsite in NYC