Senior Software Engineer
2300 Empire Avenue, 5th Floor Burbank, CA 91504
Company: Entertainment Services Company
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Studio City, CA
Type: Full Time Employee, Direct Hire
Compensation: DOE + Perks + Benefits + 401K Match
We are partnering with one of the largest Entertainment Service Software companies in Los Angeles, and we are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of service.
This awesome company puts culture, work environment, and employees first!
You will work in a team to build and enhance business application software, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- As part of a small team, build and enhance financial business application software for the entertainment industry
- Work closely with QA, business analysts, and customers to design and implement new feature requests
- Follow best practices related to coding, testing, and building software using Java in a continuous integration environment
- As part of a team, implement large, complex enterprise software systems form the ground up
- Recommend new technologies, tolls and standards to improve efficiency and productivity within the team
- Research, test, and implement new technologies to support the application architecture
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Angular (Java script framework)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 5+ years of hands-on UI Design and Development experience (Angular.js/Node.js or Electron a plus)
- 3+ years of hands-on core Java development experience
- 2+ years of using SQL and relational databases (MySQL or Postgres a plus)
- 2+ years using Hibernate
- Cloud-based development experience (AWS is a plus)
- Experience in Version Control (GIT is a plus)
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Expert knowledge of OOD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- Financial systems experience (accounting, payroll, etc.) a plus
- BSCS or equivalent required, advanced degrees a plus
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.