108 West 39th Street 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior QA
Company: Ecommerce Retailer
- Contribute to the earliest stages of product lifecycle planning to ensure that quality assurance participates in and is informed by product development.
- Define and implement software quality and test standards.
- Build and manage a team that is passionate about knowing the product.
- Inspire the team to achieve the highest level of quality and testing for software products.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and career planning for the team.
- Oversee staff allocation, assignments and performance management.
- Develop capacity and budget planning. Recommend and champion improvements in our project management, development and delivery methodologies and procedures to optimize product quality.
- 5 or more years direct quality assurance experience
- Significant automation experience
- Strong proficiency in the following primary tools and technologies [Unix Shell code, Java, C, C#, SQL, XML]
- You have experience with Web-Service
- You have the exceptional ability to quickly understand and work with application functionality and system technology (POS, databases, OS, APIs)
- Working knowledge of iOS devices, point-of-sale devices and server configurations
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Test Rails is preferred
- Epicor 5X/6X POS Software and AJB Credit Solution
- You have proven experience testing APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Experience in implementing software quality assurance as well as test standards
- Experience in implementing test tools and software test metrics
- Working understanding of databases, client/server architecture, web applications, and mobile platforms
- Relevant industry certifications and retail experience are a plus