Senior Product Manager
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Company: Lifestyle and Media Company
Role: Senior Product Manager
Location: New York, New York
Our client, a lifestyle and media company in NYC, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their team.
This role is a great mix of forward-thinking strategy and highly creative, design-centered feature development, with a strategic product focus on the customer’ s journey.
The ideal candidate should be excited about building new products and iterating and scaling the existing products.
- Work closely with the analytic and research team to gain feedback and insights directly from users
- Set the strategic direction in collaboration with product marketing, engineering, and design partners
- Drive outcome-focus execution - what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and our business
- Collaborate with product leaders to ensure cohesion between your products and the overall product experience
SUCCESSFUL SR. PRODUCT MANAGERS HAVE:
- 5+ years in product development, in an agile environment
- You can set strategic direction and help ideate and launch new products and experiences
- You always refer to quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions and have experience with analytics and research tools + methods and comfort with analytical tools
- You have a track record of creating quality consumer experiences that solve real user needs and drive business growth
- You have keen aesthetics and empathy, and a user-centered mentality
- You’ re a strong partner for engineers, empathetic to their unique needs, and you believe there’ s such a thing as tech debt
- You’ re a natural prioritizer, have great instincts when it comes to what matters, and have made tough but smart trade-offs. You care about Outcomes over Outputs - goals matter more than the roadmap