Senior Product Designer
90 Fifth Avenue, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10011
Company: Well Known Real Estate Tech Company
Role: Senior Product Designer
What You Get To Do Every Day:
- Own the design of major feature initiatives from concept to shipping— knowing nothing is ever really final.
- Meaningfully collaborate with PMs on product specs.
- Participate in extensive user research, identifying key pain points and solving for them.
- Pair with engineers to realize your designs on all platforms (web, iOS, Android).
- Be constantly on the lookout for best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns, throughout various industries and platforms.
- Participate in sprint planning and quarterly roadmap discussions.
- Be a key player on a small but mighty team making a huge impact
- At least 6-10 years experience designing consumer and/or enterprise software (preference to both)
- Previous experience designing search experiences
- Ability to take a project from ideation to completion
- Thinks in terms of design systems and makes rational and logical design decisions
- Knowledge of modern, emerging web and mobile UI patterns and design tools
- Flourishes in an environment of continuous learning and eager to advance your craft further
- Strong technical background with an understanding of the basics
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams