Senior Network Engineer
108 West 39th Street , 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Network Engineer
Company: Financial Services
Location: Remote or NYC
- Network Engineer with focus in low latency/high frequency trading area.
- Analyze project requirements and engineer design base on the requirements and set of global standards.
- Perform & document design certification and build/test proof of concept where require.
- Take ownership of design presentation, review process, financial management, change management and status.
- Work with regional/global engineering team on solution. Participate in lab testing and solution validation.
- Provide technical escalation/technical support for issues arise to maintain stability of network.
- Be able to work in a fast changing environment and work in a weekend rotation schedule to manage weekend network changes.
- Self-motivated and a team player. Drive new technology and design in a global platform.
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge in architecting and implementing complex telecommunications and/or data system integration solutions.
- Advance troubleshooting capabilities in several technical disciplines within the telecommunications or data/voice network, including routing/switching infrastructures, transport technology, or network protocols.
- Solid experience with IP routing protocols such as TCP/IP, specifically OSPF and RIP;
- Strong working knowledge of LAN/WAN hardware and related software/protocols, i.e. Ethernet, Frame Relay, DWDM. Knowledge of Voice platform is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of high frequency, low Latency trading knowledge.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of a large-scale financial services network infrastructure, including LAN/MAN, Market Data, and WAN technologies.
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent industry experience.