Senior NetSuite Developer
123 Address Street Los Angeles, CA 90012
Role: Senior NetSuite Developer
Company: An Inc Magazine TOP 25 eCommerce Co!
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, or San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Full-Time Permanent Direct Hire
Compensation: Equity, Unlimited PTO, 100% Paid Medical & MORE!
What You' ll Do:
- Gather requirements from Finance or Operations teams and Converting into Technical documents.
- Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customizations.
- Create Custom forms, fields, searches.
- Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
- Update and maintain workflows and Suite Scripts
- Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for the business needs
- Work with the IT to provide necessary support to the business related to NetSuite
- Own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on NetSuite projects
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Steiner' s policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Integrate NetSuite and other third-party programs for e-Commerce using RESTlets.
- Recent SuiteScript Development experience with NetSuite
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field; or BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field
- Full lifecycle implementation of NetSuite
- Hands-on coding, testing, and implementation of software within a SaaS
- Experience with SuiteCommerce and OneWorld.
- Knowledge of brands and how e-commerce, logistics and fulfillment work.
What’ s Cool About Us
- Work on a lean agile engineering team and have your work make an impact
- Competitive Pay including equity (On target to go IPO this year)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunches
- Company paid Medical, Dental (DMO & DPO), Vision, Life & Voluntary Insurance, 401k