Senior Manager of Customer Data Strategy & Activation
3438 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1800 Atlanta, GA 30326
Title: Senior Manager of DMP, Analytics & Strategy
Location: Atlanta, GA
**CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE GREEN CARD**
JBCconnect is searching for a Senior Manager of DMP, Analytics & Strategy, for a global kids apparel company, in Atlanta, GA! In this role you will be responsible for the technical support of executing high profile, complex digital and social media campaigns as well as the analysis of those campaigns, including trafficking, reporting, audience development and campaign reconciliation. Analyze digital attributes and refine these to improve future campaign performance and execution. Develop solutions, compelling and insightful recommendations, and communicate with internal teams to drive the overall digital marketing.
- Own overall data strategy for all customer related data, including ownership and oversight of the CRM database, DMP, and multi-touch attribution
- Develop multivariate testing capabilities, including test structure, deployment and analysis
- Strategic recommendations and creation for all digital channels, including email, social and display
- Serve as a subject matter expert on use cases for data, data acquisition and tagging, audience development and activation, and analytics
- Oversee execution of all email campaign list strategies; including onboarding of marketing files, management of data, and list extractions to support scheduled and triggered campaigns.
- Work with internal teams to create measurement strategies
Consumer Insights & Reporting
- Observe and evaluate trends of display media campaigns and provides recommendations for optimization tactics, to help drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee performance for campaign execution in the Data Management Platform segmentation to address overall performance
- Utilizes proprietary tools and 3rd party ad serving technologies to provide insightful media and marketing analysis
- Assist in development of KPI and key metrics reporting for in-campaign performance; determine behavior/brand impact and ROI
- Provide reporting, analysis and optimization strategies via creative, messaging, placement, and retargeting tactics
- Work closely with paid media and CRM teams within marketing to drive campaign/marketing initiatives.
- Oversee database enhancements, QA and implementation to support evolving business needs
- Drive innovation and strategic vision for online display advertising and ways to increase efficiencies through enhanced targeting and audience segmentation
- Day-to-day management of internal Data Management Platform and marketing attribution tools
- Oversee ad verification partners and reporting, 3rd party tag management and partner pixel implementation
- Understand advertising/marketing technology landscape, as well as technical requirements such as site tagging, and ad trafficking process and digital media tracking.
- Drive the Data Management Platform functionality
- Develops targeting list processes from DMP segments to serve customized or personalized advertising
- 5-8 years experience in a display media analytics and/or operations role in house or at a media agency; At least two years of media experience (media/integrated agency or brand-side).
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing reports, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence partners
- Ability to foster partnerships and build trust with business, technology partners, and vendors
- Strong technical skills to connect and enable display marketing platforms: experience with DMP, DSPs, social media platforms and 3rd Party Ad-Serving (DoubleClick a plus)
- Proven expertise with the Data Management Platform and Demand-Side platforms, such as: Salesforce DMP/Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle BlueKai, Neustar Aggregate Knowledge, DataXu, DoubleClick, The Trade Desk, Turn, Media Math or other agency proprietary platforms.