Senior Integrated Project Managed, Contract to Hire
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Company: Marketing and Communications Company
Location: New York City
The Senior Integrated Project Manager will provide the client and team leadership for all creative services provided to the marketing department of a retail banking and financial firm.
This person will lead the day-to-day management and optimization of creative services projects for the Marketing/Product teams, assesses marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects for print, web, advertising and events.
The Integrated Project Manager will master and maintain brand standards, direction and strategy and should have vast knowledge of the client’ s business, the competition and industry trends.
This position is client-facing and requires the project manager to work with the creative team on the client’ s site.
• Partner with Marketing/Product teams to assess marketing needs, develop strategy and coordinate projects for print, Web, advertising and events.
• Lead day-to-day management and optimization of projects.
• Serves as point of escalation for client concerns and demonstrates a clear understanding of when escalation is appropriate.
• Plan, coordinate and direct Creative Services teams to ensure the briefs are executed accurately and effectively.
• Demonstrate understanding in each area of Creative Services including: print design, Web design, animation, print production and prepress.
• Provide Creative Services teams with appropriate insight into client’ s strategic business and branding initiatives.
• Attend and set relevant client meetings, bringing in appropriate resources from Creative Services as needed.
• Set project milestones, create project estimates and tracks schedules
• Ensure all deliverable deadlines are met for all individuals and parts involved in the process.
• Monitor client’ s budgets for accuracy and timeliness.
• Proactively sell and manage client expectations.
• Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
• 5-8 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on internal communications and/or brand management, project management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities.
• Background in the financial services industry, preferably in retail banking, and/or background in advertising/design agencies
• Well versed on Macintosh platform (OSX) and industry standard applications such as MS Office.
• Must be highly proficient in CS5 Design software and other applicable programs.
• Strong understanding and/or experience in creative services
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
• Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed “ virtual” teams.