Senior Integrated Media Strategist (Contract)
108 West 39th Street 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Integrated Media Strategist
Company: Entertainment Company
Duration: 6 months
The role is responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of integrated channel planning, advertising and paid media, and campaign analytics for several brands.
• Developing insightful solutions to business problems based on business and consumer data.
• Devising strategies and recommendations for media plans across traditional, digital, and other innovative media channels that align with sales and marketing objectives, goals, and targets.
• Working with a team of Media Managers and Coordinators, to ensure media plans are executed on-time and deliver on campaign targets and budget. Help represent the team to internal stakeholders and assist in clearing hurdles and roadblocks as they arise.
• Managing and mentoring the media team, as needed, ensuring a cohesive and collaborative team environment and consistent, ongoing constructive performance feedback.
• Working with media team in the negotiation and buying activities for various brands, Marketing Partnerships clients, and other initiatives, pushing for the best rates, placement, and added value.
• Driving forward media optimization and centralized buying efficiency through cross-brand, enterprise deals that drive financial upside with incremental media value.
• Translating research, analytics, and campaign performance into insights to drive continual learning and optimizations. Lead strategic rigor for tracking, analyzing, and reporting on media metrics for media planning, buying, evaluation, and ongoing campaigns.
• Overseeing day to day relationships with Brand Marketing teams and external agency partners establishing goals, objectives, and strategies for media campaigns.
• Maximizing the output of external agency partners and timely execution of media deliverables.
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• 6-8 years’ experience in marketing and media planning. Related/relevant experience in Entertainment Marketing, specifically in Television or Theatrical, a plus.
• High degree of expertise in traditional and digital marketing strategy, media planning, buying, and performance analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in integrated marketing.