Senior HR Generalist
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
Senior HR Generalist
This is an amazing role working with one of the world' s best known Brands
Working for a truly international organisation, this role sits within two teams - the immediate team sit within the US Headquarters, however the role itself is based in the Oxford office, within international HR
Duties include -
This role works collaboratively to support the International Marketing organization and local Corporate Services groups (such as Finance, Credit, IT department & Legal).
This position is responsible for ensuring we are leveraging our people processes and relationships to drive better business results. This includes fair and consistent application of people policies and programs including: performance management, talent acquisition (permanent and temporary personnel), total rewards, employee relations, workforce planning and analytics for assigned groups.
This is a trusted business partner role that understands the businesses they support and applies best in class people concepts, practices, principles and theories to everything they do.
This position will provide Sr. level HR Support working out of our Oxford offices; however, they will be responsible for Marketing across all of our International Markets and Corporate Services locally.
This position requires a Bachelor’ s Degree in HR, Business or a related field or equivalent degree and full CIPD qualifications and membership is preferred. The successful candidate will have a broad Human Resources background equivalent to what would be developed over five (5) or more years of human resources experiences. Successful candidates will have:
• Demonstrated competence in recruiting and placement for various level positions
• Knowledge of professional guidelines in selection procedures, equal employment opportunity law and affirmative action compliance requirements, as well as labor standards and labor relations principals
• Experience in building Business partnerships
• Ability to be forward thinking and strategic with respect to HR processes and systems, creating a climate for change
• Ability to lead through influence
• Experience of working within a matrix organization
The company are market leaders with a loyal consumer base and offer an excellent salary / benefit package. Requires some international travel
Salary £ 35, 000 - £ 44, 500 + 5% bonus