Senior Graphic Designer
210 11th Avenue New York, NY 10001
JBCconnect Client: Fashion/Lifestyle Brand
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: Based on Experience
- Responsible for development and delivery creative assets to support the visual communication
- Work closely alongside founder, marketing, and ecommerce teams in creating, visualizing and executing concepts for communications.
- Create emails, homepage banners, blogs, look books, packaging, presentations, invitations and designs for e-commerce and brick & mortar stores (website, social, store signage, direct mail, flyers etc.)
- Creates social imagery for social channels and digital ad placements.
- Develop projects from overall layout and production design for all branded assets
- Collaborate on selects process from all shoots.
- Create new and unique ideas and adapt key elements across channels while maintaining overall brand consistency and voice.
- Oversee retouching all imagery
- Manage and coordinate all design requests from internal and external sources.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the fashion industry and keep abreast of fashion trends.
- Develop project timelines and ensures adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
- Manage and maintain image archive and branding collateral and distribution of all print and digital assets for publication.
- Partner with Press/Communications team to translate the Company' s visual identity into written and verbal forms, helping to direct the voice of the brand.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in retail, fashion or agency environment.
- Ability to take direction and concepts and apply them to own designs, but should also be comfortable conceptualizing own ideas.
- Ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects and manage time and workflow in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a growing team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Awareness of fashion trends with the creative ability to adapt new trends in Visual Merchandising for stores.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint, and basic HTML knowledge on MAC.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or relevant work experience.