Senior Firmware Engineer
9401 Waples St #100 San Diego, California 92121
Title of Job: Sr. Firmware Engineer
Company Description: A.I. company specializing in the development of self-driving technology.
Location: San Diego, CA
Start Date: 02/05/2018
- Design, develop and support the firmware systems required for our robotic brains.
- Manage safety and reliability of the firmware.
- System integration with hardware and software systems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years professional experience, including:
- Strong software engineering/coding in C/C++.
- Strong embedded systems skills (GPIO, interrupts, timers, PWM, i2c, USB).
- Experience with reliable, safety-critical systems and SIL (safety integrity level).
- Experience with AGILE development and continuous integration.
- Familiarity with build systems (cmake, make).
- Familiarity with release management and versioning.
- Familiarity with control systems (PID, closed loop control).
- Experience with lab equipment (DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers).
Salary: Senior Level (Industry-level salary with stock options)