Senior Finance Analyst
Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
This position provides financial guidance, direction, and analytical support for appropriate
functional areas and all corresponding departments within the organisation. It will coordinate
the development of cost of sales, expense, capital, and headcount budgets, and forecasts for
• Provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments, including, but not
limited to monthly performance reports, financial analysis, expense variance review, and
recommendations for corrective actions when needed.
• Provides business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the business or
corporate group being supported; Assists directors and managers with the financial
management of their departmental expenses.
• Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for
expense, capital, and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
• Provides monthly support to the business: Records month-end journal entries/accruals;
assures all expenses are recorded in the month incurred; distribute departmental
performance reports; and analyzes spending variances.
• Trains new analysts and stakeholders throughout area of responsibility and provides any
necessary guidance and direction.
• Assumes leadership responsibility as necessary, including being an advocate for new ideas
and serving as an example for coworkers.
• This position requires a Bachelor' s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is
Required. A CPA or equivalent is desired.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related work and/or public
• Competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of
analysis and financial modeling.
• Strong spreadsheet skills; Strong database skills.
• Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
• Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective; and
excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks under time
The company offer a strong career path and an excellent salary / benefit package