Senior Director of E-Commerce
New York New York, New York 10018
Title: Senior Director of E-commerce
Company: Men' s luxury lifestyle brand
- Create Strategy and Sales Goals
- Manage P/L Budget
- Preform Onsite Marketing & Promotions/GWPs
- Preform Retention and Acquisition Marketing
General Overview of Position:
- Own the e-commerce experience and profitability.
- Manage operations across all aspects of the online business, including a replatform project in 2018.
- Lead development and implementation of a consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience spanning from customer attraction and conversion, to retention and beyond.
- Analyze complex data and customer insights to identify and recommend pricing, assortment changes, new product opportunities, etc.
- Set targets and manage a cross-functional effort to deliver against brand awareness, customer experience and revenue goals.
- Analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of information into clear, concise presentations and plans for both technical and non-technical staff & executives.
- Help merchandise the website and keep it fresh with all new arrivals & best sellers.
- Inventory Management on the website & maintain sales to stock ratio balance.
- BA/BS degree. MBA a strong asset.
- 5+ years experience in a technical leadership role at an e-commerce (or similar) company, digital fashion brand experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills to lead and deliver exceptional online experience, optimize ROI, and identify cause-and-effect relationships that boost customer lifetime value.
- Deep understanding of information architecture and user experience fundamentals, online retailing best practices, and web technology applications.
- A self-directed individual that knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.