Senior Digital Marketing Manager
x Los Angeles, CA 90069
Title of Job: Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Analytics
Company Description: Fashion Start-Up
Location: West Hollywood (with work from home opportunity)
- Implement, manage and maintain paid social media program including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Google and more.
- Gather and utilize relevant consumer data to create campaigns, conduct A/B testing and make data-driven recommendations for future campaigns.
- Create and run marketing testing and analysis; campaign strategy
- Evaluate channel performance across all platforms; analyze ROI, funnel metrics, campaign performance, and generate insights to share with executive team to make meaningful decisions
- Spearhead consumer insights; continue growth and evolution of consumer insights methodologies to maintain edge in the marketplace
- Run all marketing systems and operations including, but not limited to: MailChimp, website optimization, affiliate programs, referral and loyalty programs
- Ensure brand' s digital positioning in the marketplace and lead consumer engagement
- Partner with Agency partners on Influencer marketing
- Drive digital innovation
- Create new reporting standards, processes and methods
- Manage marketing calendar
- Partner with Founder to manage marketing deliverables
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience with a strong grasp on Analytics
- High level of expertise of in paid search, customer acquisition and affiliate marketing
- Experience with a consumer-facing brand (i.e. retail, hospitality, fitness, spa)
- Ability to thrive in growing start-up environment with a " think big" mentality
Salary: Salary open depending on experience + full benefits, PTO, flexible work schedule/work from home and more!