Senior Digital Designer
111 N. Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
Sr. Marketing Designer
Location: San Jose, CA
Specs: 3 month contract to perm, full-time hours
Our client, a privacy software company, is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Designer to join our Design team and drive creative for their marketing and social channels.
You should be an excellent storyteller, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about design and building the client' s brand. A background in shipping full spectrum marketing campaigns and the gamut of marketing materials to a national and/or global audience and driving impactful results is a huge plus. This position is full-time and based in San Jose.
Your day to day.
- Collaborate with the team to build a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Social, Video)
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content
- Raise the bar on content creation at Securly by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Develop marketing materials for company trade shows including promotional material and exhibit graphics.
- Keep company PowerPoint decks up to date.
- Clear and strategic process for developing brand marketing strategy
- A history of shipping high-powered and visually rich marketing campaigns
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), video, and websites
- Work with stakeholders to ship brand marketing materials and campaigns that impact business goals
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar area of study is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
Please submit an online portfolio with your application.