Senior Digital Designer
535 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94121
Sr. Marketing Designer
Location: Bay Area
Specs: full-time hours,
Our client, a local ad agency, is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Designer to join their Design team and drive creative for their marketing and social channels.
You should be an excellent storyteller, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about design and building client brands. A background in shipping full spectrum marketing campaigns and the gamut of marketing materials to a national and/or global audience and driving impactful results is a huge plus.
Your day to day.
- Collaborate with the team to build a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Social, Video)
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content
- Raise the bar on content creation at Securly by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Develop marketing materials for company trade shows including promotional material and exhibit graphics.
- Clear and strategic process for developing brand marketing strategy
- A mix of print and digital work on your portfolio
- A history of shipping high-powered and visually rich marketing campaigns
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), video, and websites
- Work with stakeholders to ship brand marketing materials and campaigns that impact business goals
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar area of study is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
Please submit an online portfolio with your application.