Senior Digital Designer
535 Mission St San Francisco, CA 94105
Our client, a full-service creative agency in the East Bay, is looking for a talented Senior Designer to work onsite for an exciting 4-6 week project.
- Help translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs.
- Design, produce and update both internal and external presentations in PowerPoint.
- Work on a variety of project including illustration, creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, templates and layouts for use in presentations, web projects, print and online campaigns.
- Work with art directors, UX-designers, writers and developers to ensure brand consistency across a myriad of digital properties.
- Push innovation both aesthetically and technologically.
- Generate useful, usable ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms.
- Step in on additional, day-to-day design assignments as they arise.
- 8+ years of design experience, spanning digital and print. Agency experience is a big plus here!
- The ability to effectively communicate ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
- Has a great eye and capability in illustration.
- Professional desire to deliver quality design at high volume, often under tight deadlines, with minimal hand-holding.
- Passion for web development, usability, design, layout and typography principles.
- Must have experience, skill and efficiency in PowerPoint.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS, Sketch, etc.
- Works well in a fast-moving agency environment.
- BA in Design or other relevant major.
Please include a portfolio or link to work samples in your resume.